I have spent much time looking at my little sweet-heart Eloise, and enjoy her little personality. She is such a quiet and observant baby. I think she knows and understands more than I give her credit for. (More on that in a later post) Lately I have been wondering who she will become as she grows up, what she will enjoy doing, and where life will take her.
I hope it doesn't take her to Wal-Mart, no offense. I was shopping earlier today (yesterday now I guess) for a few odds and ends, and started people watching while I was shopping. It can be a pretty fun activity to see what people do, say, and act. Anyways, I started noticing how these girls and women were dressed throughout the store (It was a smoldering 76 degrees outside as opposed to 20 degrees in their defense) and their attitudes, choice of language, and topics of conversation. Which got me to thinking about who Eloise is going to be.
She is so sweet and innocent, and I hope she will always be my little sweet-heart.
So I wonder if she is going to be great at math like her mom and dad, or is she going to be an artist? Will she be interested in sports, or will she be a musician? Whatever her choices I will love and support her in developing her interests and talents however I can.
As far as career options go, I can already see a few positions for her including: Boxer (she always has her hands up, she's got the natural instinct like the eye of the tiger...), football referee (she has the touchdown signal down), professional model (she has a few looks down like Ferrari, la tigra, and blue steel), or a professional hot dog eater. (she eats really fast!)
Thank goodness it takes time to grow up!
No comments:
Post a Comment