| Eloise and Kate sick on the couch watching endless episodes of Dora and Diego together |
| Ella playing with her food (Raspberries on her fingers) and Lynlee watching the fun. |
| We all sampled the icicles, and we're not sure if that contributed to the days of vomiting and diarrhea that followed. Not all of us got sick so it is a mystery. |
| Eloise playing in the snow outside of Mark & Daciana's house, It was like 14 degrees outside, so we didn't stay out very long. |
| Ella loved sliding and was very upset when we had to stop and go back inside. |
| Ella sporting her Dora Backpack that she got for Christmas. We got Kate a matching one as well. |
| Lunch at Hichiban (did I spell that right?). Our last meal together before we headed back to the airport. I tried Sushi for the first time and it was delicious. |
| We rode the tour of the Chocolate factory in Hershey, Pennsylvania. |
| I really wanted to buy this, despite the fact that it was way overpriced. Plus I don't think it could fit in my carry on. My arm was straining a little bit just holding it. It was dense! |
| Totally messes up the chocolate to peanut butter ratio |
| Grocery shopping was a fun adventure too! |
| She doesn't want to leave |
| Worn out from a long road trip. |
No comments:
Post a Comment